Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Pics


















































To watch the college championship we had to wait until 3 AM. Luckily my wine class was switched from 12 today to a field trip to a vineyard on friday. A bar stayed open past regulations to show the game. There was a pretty large group of Kansas fans there in Jayhawks jerseys and I was rooting for them also as they had an Alaskan, Mario Chalmers who played high school ball at the same time I did. Pretty exciting game with the Alaskan hitting a big shot to send it to over time, where they won. He also got MVP! Anyway I just wanted to put some pics up so here they are, all from this semester.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the people pollution,reminds me of you after chowder.

Anonymous said...

I love the people pollution,reminds me of you after chowder.

My travels